Jumps, mega slides, incredible abseil spots, a challenging canyoning gorge. This is an experience for sports enthusiasts in Interlaken. 3 to 4 hours of pure adrenaline.
Interlaken is an ideal place for outdoor and leisure activities – Lake Thun on one side and Lake Brienz on the other side. Together with the mountains Harder Kulm and Heimwehfluh the panorama of Interlaken is incredible. The Chili Schlieren canyoning is one of the best and most demanding canyoning tours in the Bernese Oberland.
The tour is suitable for active and sportive enthusiasts with good swimming skills. There are several places where you can jump up to 10 meters deep and several slides of up to 15 meters. There is no option to leave the tour, i.e. once you have started you need to do the whole tour together as a team.
On the spot you can also decide if you want to have additional videos and photos from the tour. You can purchase this directly from our guide. We will provide the complete canyoning equipment.
- We pick you up at the hostel, hotel or train station in Interlaken.
- We drive about 1 hour to the ravine.
- You will receive a security briefing from our guide as well as the necessary equipment
- With a group of up to 12 people, you will jump and slide down the canyon 3-4 hours with our guide!
- There is no possibility to leave the canyon before the end of the tour!
- After the canyoning you will receive a delicious picnic (beer, water, bread, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes)
- The entire tour, including transfer, briefing etc. takes about 7 hours.Please note, the tour is weather dependent and cannot be done during or after heavy rainfall. If this occurs, the entire amount will be refunded.
Please note, the tour is weather dependent and cannot be done during or after heavy rainfall. If this occurs, the entire amount will be refunded.