On a mountain pass we start with a 50 meter high abseiling to get into the canyon. Afterwards, breathtaking jumps, slides and crystal-clear pools await you – a breathtaking canyoning experience.
Our more demanding canyoning experience offers a wonderful alpine panorama. The mountain landscape is stunning. The start of our tour is an unforgettable moment. To get into the canyon you have to descend 50 meters into the depth. The highest jump is 8 meters and can be omitted, as opposed to 50 meters abseiling.
We will be about 1.5 to 2 hours in the canyon. Slides, jumps and excellent crystal-clear pools await you.
Interlaken is a spectacular place for outdoor activities and offers a variety of experiences. Rafting, boat trips or breathtaking canyoning experiences. We have three different canyoning experiences for you. A challenging, a simpler and more challenging canyoning tour.
- We will pick you up for free at the hostel, hotel or train station in Interlaken.
- We drive about 1 hour to the ravine
- The complete canyoning equipment is provided by us.
- You will receive a security briefing from our guide
- With a group of up to 12 people, you will be able to jump and slide down the canyon for 1.5-2 hours with our guide!
- The 50 meter abseiling cannot be bypassed!
- After the canyoning we will serve you a great picnic (beer, water, bread, cheese, cucumbers, tomatoes)
- The entire tour takes about 5.5 hours, including transport and changing