You already have your first experience with kiting and you are looking for an advanced or refresher course? Then you are exactly right with us: With our advanced course, we will help you to enhance your kiting skills. Improve your kite skills with us at one of the most beautiful places in Fuerteventura. We almost always have sun and of course wind!
When paragliding is the art of flying in the air, then kiting is the art of hovering over the water. With a kite, the power of nature will take you on a journey over the water. You may glide over the water, surf the waves, jump into the air, or just enjoy a nice ride in the sun and enjoy the water and the winds. Fuerteventura is a perfect place - we usually have good winds, the weather is great, an endless beach and a nice lagoon are waiting for you.
Our advanced courses have a maximum of three participants so that our guide can concentrate on you.
Depending on your previous knowledge, we start with our 6 hour program (2 days) with the improvement of your water start. What can you improve if the current is different from the wind direction or the waves are higher? The goal of our advanced course is to be able to keep ride controlled and to keep the height and maybe even to start riding upwind.
Our advanced courses are designed to enhance your knowledge. Our guides will adapt the course to your experiences. Please do not hesitate to ask our guides for detailed questions.
- How do I power / de-power the kite?
- How do I control the kite with one hand?
- What is the correct leg and foot position to be able to drive upwind?
- How can I close the side chambers of the kite?
- What is the perfect moment to start powering?
- Which different board sizes exist and which one is suitable for my level?
- Which kite sizes and types exist and what are the differences? Chaos, radar, drifter?
Kiting is fun and we enhance your kiting skills. Thanks to the small groups, our guide will concentrate on your previous experience and your unique needs.
- Start time is dependent on tides, preferably call one day before li>
- Shuttle from Costa Calma, Esquinzo and Jandía to the deepest parts of the lagoon
- In our base you get the complete kite equipment. Board, kite, harness, neoprene, life jacket and helmet.
- You can get changed in our base (changing rooms).
- Together with the guide, you will go to the water
- Preparation of the kites
- Improvement of the water start
- Controlled riding
- Keep the height
- Depending on tides training in the deep, tidal lagoon (exclusive license) or on the sea with jet ski rescue service
- Latest and special training material from Cabrinha
- All courses include material insurance