A mountain bike tour rich in variety with unique impressions. This challenging tour takes you from the east coast to the west coast of Fuerteventura and back. A small pass, a great descent, great views of the sea, the mountain massifs and the farms of Fuerteventura await you.
We start in Costa Calma and ride along the east coast with a nice sea view towards Oasis Park. There we pass the "Futschidero" square where the camel safaris start. Perhaps we can see some camels when passing by. We continue to the La Lajita valley. We ride up a small pass and afterwards you can enjoy a great descent towards the surfing beach "La Pared". Afterwards, we continue along the west coast passing a goat farm and then back to Costa Calma.
This tour is challenging and therefore suitable for ambitious mountain bikers. In total, we ride about 37 kilometers and about 600 meters of altitude. The main part of the route, about 90%, is terrain.
- Pick-up at the hotel (one way)
- At our bike station in Costa Calma you get the mountain bike and a helmet
- Round trip with a personal guide
- Length of the route: 37 km
- Route: approx. 90% of terrain
- Approx. 600 meters of altitude
- Level 3 (level 1 = easy, level 2 = sportive, level 3 = heavy, level 4 = professional)